- At gobefitnow.com we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us.
- This site is operated by Madge Wellness Services Limited with registered address in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We will never share your details with any third parties.
- All your data is processed via SSL encryption and will be safely and securely stored on our servers.
- All information regarding your credit details will be processed via a PCI compliant gateway and not handle or stored by us.
Information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you when you visit our Site:
- Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Date of Birth. This will be collected to register your account and verify that you are of correct age to use our services.
- We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used.
- This Usage Data may include information such as: your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How we use your Data
We will use your Data:
- For the purpose of fulfilling your order
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How long we will keep your Data
We will only retain your Data in a form that identifies you for as long as necessary for each of the purposes outlined above.
Our Legal Bases for processing your Data
Your Data is processed by us:
- To fulfil our duty of delivering you with the products/services purchased on our site
- For our legitimate interests in relation to the management, operation and enhancement of our website.
Who we share your information with?
We disclose personal information to the following recipients;
- If necessary – Public authorities or judicial authorities (where disclosure is required by law or is necessary so that we can enforce our legal rights, or so that third parties can enforce their legal rights, or so that public authorities can exercise their functions in the public interest).
Where we transfer personal information to
Should you communicate directly with our customer services, communications will be stored on our servers.
We do not currently use automated decision making or processing systems in providing our products and services.
This website is not intended to offer services to anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and you are concerned that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
How to contact us
You can contact us using by using our contact page or support email below