Healthy Primal Living
NGN 14,486.67 – NGN 79,426.89
Engaging in physical activities is very important regardless of our age and status in life and will help us improve our overall health and reduce the risk of any illness.
If you’ve been keeping an eye on the fitness industry over the last few years, then you might have noticed some interesting changes in attitude. Whereas fitness was once all about exercise machines, supplements and low-fat diets; today we’re starting to go back to our roots.
Basically, we’ve found that these ‘high tech’ methods of losing weight, improving health and getting fitter just don’t work as well as they should. And this really comes down to one simple truth: we can’t do better than nature.
Today, health bloggers and thought leaders in the industry are preaching from a different book. Now we’re being told to get outside more, to get sunlight, to swim in the cold water, to eat a balanced, natural diet and to train using our bodies and our environments.
Below are the chapters that you are going to explore:
- Chapter 1: Introduction – What is Primal Living? And Why You Should Care
- Chapter 2: Eating Primal
- Chapter 3: The Problems With Eating a Paleo Diet
- Chapter 4: How to be ‘Quasi Paleo’
- Chapter 5: Primal Exercise and Staying Active
- Chapter 6: Functional Training, Bodyweight Training and MovNat
- Chapter 7: On Running
- Chapter 8: Time to Un-Domesticate Yourself!
- Chapter 9: The Lifestyle Habits That Are Making You Weak and Unhealthy
- Chapter 10: Conclusion and Closing Notes
Beginner, Elementary, Advanced, Professional